No, I'm not dead yet. The newer rewrite is much closer feature wise to the original with a few improvements I've wanted to add over the past year.
- Titles are now filtered according to whether or not JKSM can open anything for them, save or extra data. This eliminates the need for the filter.txt.
- I've added a much needed "Jump To" button. This allows you to type a letter and jump to the first title in the list that starts with it.
- The folder menu no longer locks the program into a loop and can be exited like the rest of the program
- The backup and restore menus have been merged into one menu.
- It no longer relies on 8 libraries and can be built with just citro3d and citro2d
- Color scheme has been updated to match the Switch version
Shared Extdata has not been added yet and an advanced file browser mode is planned.