Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Has completely rewritten text wrapping.
- Adds title blacklisting. Pressing X on a title in your title menu will add it to a list that prevents it from showing anymore unless you alter or delete 'blacklist.txt' in your JKSV folder. There will be a pause while the title is removed to rewrite the cache with it gone.
- Manual multi-select is back. Pressing L will allow you to to select multiple titles if you don't want to dump everything in one go
- SD browsing is back. Pressing Select while in the folder selection will allow you to access a more advanced SD browser.
- The top screen is the game's open data, bottom is SD
- Pressing X will open a small menu of options, L and R switches between which menu is controlled/active.
- Opening the menu on the first dot will use the currently open directory as the root.
- If a more in depth guide to using this is needed, I will write it sometime.