Samples using DotNetCore.FeatureFlags
- Using .NET Core 3.0, this is a general sample using all features of DotNetCore.FeatureFlags.
- The source code of this app can be found in the ConsoleToggleApp folder.
- This sample uses a service that you will find in the MyToggles folder.
- Using ASP.NET Core 3.0, this sample shows you how to use DotNetCore.FeatureFlags in a Web App.
- The source code of this app can be found in the WebToggleApp folder.
- This sample has a Home page that will change depending of the Feature Toggle value.
- In the Settings view of the Web App, you can list the Feature Toggles and enable or disable a toggle, or reload and release them.