Simple node snippet to share the files locally
On sharing machine
- Run “git clone https://github.com/J3Patel/LocalTransfer”
- Copy files you want share inside “data” folder.
- Run command “node server.js”.
- Check the ip of machine (eg: “192.168.0.5” is ip address of your machine )
- ipconfig for checking ip address on windows.
- ifconfig for checking ip address on mac.
On sharing accessing machine
- Go to chrome and open url “ip_of_machine:3333″. (eg: “192.168.0.5:3333”)
- WebPage will open and click on the file you want to download.