JATOS (Just Another Tool for Online Studies) helps you setup and run your online studies on your own server.
This is the old wiki for the obsolete version 1. If you are looking for the up-to-date wiki go to www.jatos.org/Whats-JATOS.html.
Check out our open access paper
![GUI Screenshot](https://github.com/JATOS/JATOS_docs_v1/wiki/images/Screen Shot 2015-04-27 at 16.16.09.png)
JATOS at a glance:
- Run studies on your own server. This means that you keep complete control over who can access your result data. (It's NSA-safe!)
- It’s GUI-based, so there's no need to use the terminal to talk to your server.
- Run group studies.
- Connect to the Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) marketplace to recruit participants.
- Manage workers, to e.g. make sure that each participant does your study only once.
- Export/Import studies to facilitate exchange with other researchers.
- It's open-source and free to use.
- It's very easy to Get started!