JBZoo CCK - Community Edition
- All Features are included
- GPL v2.0 or later license
- No ioncube or any other PHP-encoders (open source)
- No activations
- No domain limits
- For any private/commercial use (see license conditions)
- On your own risk (see license conditions)
- Of course, you can add your fixes via Github (PR)
- YooTheme Zoo Component
- Joomla! CMS
- is recommended with modules mbstring, xml, json, opcache, mysqli.
- Works fine with PHP v5.5, v5.6, v7.1
- Joomla! CMS 4.0 (on your own risk)
1. How to subscribe to updates ?
Watch and star this repo (see buttons in the top) and Github will send you notification. It's easy!
2. How to GPL previous JBZoo version <= 2.4.x ?
First of all, we recommend you to upgrade your JBZoo to the latest paid version 2.4.x (only if you wish). After that, just use a special patch from that repository
3. How to build Joomla installer/update package (distr)?
Run in the root directory of project
make prod build and see
4. I have found some bugs. What should I do?
Just create new issue and we will try to fix it.
5. How to use jbzoo_update.zip?
- Backup your website (database, all files)
- Install file "jbzoo_update.zip" as Joomla Extention (via control Panel).
- That's all.
- If you have any bugs - just create new issue
6. Where I can download the ready-to-use JBZoo?
jbzoo_update.zip in releases
Our Related Projects
About YooTheme ZOO
- Denis Smetannikov (SmetDenis)
-=! Author, Founder and General Maintainer !=-
- Dmitriy (fiction13)
- Eugene Kopylov (CB9TOIIIA)
- Sergey Kalistratov (Cheren)
- Alexandr Oganov (Tapakan)
- ... and other
PHP Unit tests
Unfortunately now we are checking only copyrights, and some code styles. See details.
make dev make test
GNU GPL v2.0 or later. See details