- All Features are included
- GPL v2.0 or later license
- No ioncube or any other PHP-encoders (open source)
- No activations
- No domain limits
- For any private/commercial use (see license conditions)
- On your own risk (see license conditions)
- And of course you can add your fixes via Github (PR)
- YooTheme Zoo Component
- Joomla! CMS
- is recommended with modules mbstring, xml, json, opcache, mysqli.
- Works fine with PHP v5.5, v5.6, v7.1
- Joomla! CMS 4.0 (on your own risk)
1. How to subscribe to updates ?
Watch and star this repo (see buttons in the top) and Github will send you notification. It's easy!
2. How to GPL previous JBZoo version <= 2.4.x ?
First of all, we recommend you to upgrade your JBZoo to the latest paid version 2.4.x (only if you wish). After that just use special patch from that repository
3. How to build Joomla installer/update package (distr)?
Run in the root directory of project
make prod build and see
4. I have found some bugs. What should I do?
Just create new issue and we will try to fix it.
5. How to use jbzoo_update.zip?
- Backup your website (database, all files)
- Install file "jbzoo_update.zip" as Joomla Extention (via control Panel).
- That's all.
- If you have any bugs - just create new issue
6. Where I can download the ready-to-use JBZoo?
jbzoo_update.zip in releases
Our Related Projects
About YooTheme ZOO
- Denis Smetannikov (SmetDenis)
-=! Author, Founder and General Developer !=-
- Sergey Kalistratov (Cheren)
- Alexandr Oganov (Tapakan)
- Eugene Kopylov (CB9TOIIIA)
- ... and other
PHP Unit tests
Unfortunately now we are checking only copyrights and some code styles. See details.
make dev make test
GNU GPL v2.0 or later. See details