Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- New chests.
- Moved default settings values to config.lua.
- Reduced player position poll interval and added to config.lua.
- Added styles for graphical category buttons (coming soon).
This adds four new entities:
- Dumpster - A chest that discards everything you put in it.
- Bottomless Chest - A chest that provides an infinite number of a specific item.
- Logistics Dumpster - A requester chest that discards everything delivered to it.
- Logistics Bottomless Chest - A passive provider chest that provides an infinite number of a specific item.
To use the dumpsters simply put items in them. To use the bottomless chests, build one then put an item in it. The chest will now always be full of that item. If you want to change the item you'll have to destroy and re-build the chest. The logistics chests are unlocked with the other logistics chests.
- Settings dialog.
- Categorized and grouped items (option for enabling this).
- Option to disable auto window close.
- Option to disable auto window close only when driving a vehicle.
- Option to set number of columns in main window.
- Cleaned up GUI: Fixed image scaling, borders around buttons, although I will miss the minecraft theme (if you want you can set USE_CHECKBOXES to false in config.lua).
- Window now automatically closes when you start walking. This seemed convenient to me. However it makes it unusable on trains or if you're moving around. I suppose I could make it not auto-close if you are driving something. I may add an option dialog with an option for this in the future.
This will add a "Toy Box" button to the screen. If you press it, it will expand a drawer of all known item types. Clicking any one will give you a stack of that item. By default the window will close when you start walking, although you can change that. The purpose of this is to provide a more convenient user-interface for giving items to yourself than console commands.
See the forum post for more info.