Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
PR #202 : Fix NBHM bug in remove/replace where ref equality was used to report val match instead of
equals (thanks @henri-tremblay)
PR #206 : Improved javadoc (thanks @franz1981)
Issue #205 : NBHM remove/put getAndSet semantics issue (thanks @fvlad for reporting and @cliffclick for review)
Issue #208 : no need for queues to be final
Further improvements to testing and code style.
Not included in the release, but very much appreciated, are contributions from @franz1981 and @qwwdfsad to the experimental part of JCTools, which may one day get merged into core, and @maseev contribution to integrate build with Coveralls.io.
- PR #187 + #186 + #185 Atomic queues are now generated from source (thanks @kay )
- PR #184 + #190 MpscLinked supports a remove method (thanks @Scottmitch )
- PR #183 Make SpscLinkedArray queues support the MPQ interface (thanks @franz1981 )
- PR #181 Testing was expanded for NBHM, and minor issue fixed (thanks @qwwdfsad )
Some further improvements to formatting, javadoc and testing and general tending to the garden by @nitsanw
- PR #168 from @maseev - unifying the approach to queue size range checks and exceptions
- PR #173 #174 #176 from @neomatrix369 - porting the SPSC linked array queues to non-unsafe versions
- PR #172 #175 from @chbatey - porting the MPSC linked array queues to non-unsafe versions
- Fix #179 - bug in MpmcArrayQueue and MpmcAtomicArrayQueue leading to false reporting of queue full on offer which races with a poll, reported by Sharath Gururaj (I think that is @flipsha)
- JCStress testing support added by @victorparmar
- Code tidy up by @avalanche123
- Experimental support for MPSC proxy channels by @kay
- PR #94 : The NonBlockingHashMap by @cliffclick is now released as part of JCTools core. Also thanks to @pcholakov for help is converting and sanity testing some of the benchmark code (PR #108).
- PR #129 : MPSC linked array queues code is tidied up and split into 3 implementations. The old Chunked is here, but constructor has changed. Growable is split from chunked and Unbounded is added.
- Bug #135 : Bug fix for the growable MPSC case.
- PR #127 : Releasing JCTools as an OSGi bundle, thanks @CodingFabian !
- PERF: Fix GC nepotism issue in SpscUnboundedArrayQueue (Issue #95, PR #96, courtesy of @akarnokd)
- PERF: Unified base implementation to SpscUnbounded/Growable (Issue #103, PR #107, courtesy of @pcholakov)
- BUG: IllegalStateException during MpscChunkedArrayQueue.offer(....) (Issue #115)
- BUG: new MpscChunkedArrayQueue(1024, Integer.MAX_VALUE, ...) throws confusing exception (Issue #116)
- BUG: SpscGrowable/SpscUnbounded/SpscAtomic/SpscUnboundedAtomic !isEmpty() but poll() == null (Issue #119)
- BUG: MpscArrayQueue.offerIfBelowTheshold is broken: offering is still possible when queue is full (Issue #120)
- Added MpscChunkedArrayQueue an MPSC bounded queue aiming to replace current usage of MpscLinkedQueue in usecases where low footprint AND low GC churn are desirable. This is acheived through usage of smaller buffers which are then linked to either bigger buffers or same sized buffers as queue size demands.
- Fixed a GC nepotism issue in linked queues. This is not a bug but an observable generational GC side effect causing false promotion of linked nodes because of a reference from a promoted dead node. See discussion here: akka/akka#19216
- Fixed an inconsistently handled exception on offering null elements. This was a bug in MpmcArrayQueue.
- Formatting and refactoring
Contributions made by:
Some new toys in core since V1.0:
- New Spsc queues, growable and unlimited ArrayQueues
- New Atomic implementations which don't use Unsafe (thanks to @akarnokd)
- Minor tweaks and fixes