There is no org-mode.el package, at least in current org-mode repository, so org-mode-expansions was not loaded automatically.
- Includes a naive heuristic to select the preferred python-mode automatically.
- to distinguish between expansions for (Emacs-included) python.el and python-mode.el
- C-+ is often bound to zoom-functions - makes more sense on english keyboards Ref #28
- this is due to C-SPC mapping to C-@ when emacs runs in the terminal.
Extract the functionality of expand-region.el into expand-region-core.el. The expansions depend upon that, and expand-region.el pulls it all together. While the dependency feature-wise is not circular (all the mode-specific expansions depend on the core, and not the other way around), expand-region.el should not load all of its expansions, making it impossible to cherry-pick what you want. Ref issue #24
…20Mark][info:emacs:Disabled Transient Mark]]" This reverts commit cf1a79b.
…info:emacs:Disabled Transient Mark]]
- no more need for er--setup.
- when the left parens were snuggled: ((a b) c)
- back-to-indentation even with point at point-min
- with mark < point
This reverts commit dc7ff7d.
- from [symbol].symbol.symbol - to [symbol.symbol].symbol - to [symbol.symbol.symbol] Time to violate the Law of Demeter!