For use with the Mouseover Dictionary Framework extension for Chrome Web Browser
- Download and install Mouseover Dictionary Framework from the Chrome Web Store.
- Download the Lojban Dictionary source from GitHub and place it into a folder on your system.
- Open Chrome's Extension settings from the Tools menu.
- Enable the developer mode checkbox and select Load unpacked extension...
- Navigate to and select the directory you placed the Lojban Dictionary source code into.
- Lojban Dictionary should now appear in the Extensions list. Press the small right-pointing arrow left of it's icon to expand the details and then select the random appearing block of text that follows "ID:".
- Open the setting for Mouseover Dictionary Framework and add a new dictionary by putting the ID into the textbox and pressing Add.
- Enable the lookup feature by using the appropriate keyboard shortcut (by default, Ctrl+Z). Refer to the Mouseover Dictionary Framework's options for more assistance in using the framework.