NPS Browser for macOS
A Swift 4 implementation of NPS Browser.
Tested and working on macOS 10.11-10.15
- Localization in Simplified Chinese
- Bookmarks can be saved by clicking the star icon in the corner of the details panel
- Downloads can be started from the bookmark list
- Downloads can be stopped and resumed at any point, they can also be resumed if the app is closed during download
- Compatibility pack support for FW 3.61+
- Game updates are always the latest version
- Game artwork is displayed
- Change or set URLs and extraction preferences in the Preferences window
- From the menu select Database > Reload or press ⌘R
- Compatibility pack URLs must be the raw text file.
After moving to trash, run:
rm -r ~/Library/Application\ Support/JK3Y.NPS-Browser/ rm -r ~/Library/Caches/JK3Y.NPS-Browser rm -r ~/Library/Caches/NPS\ Browser defaults delete JK3Y.NPS-Browser
Make sure you have Xcode 10.2 and Carthage installed. Open a terminal and install the dependencies:
carthage bootstrap --platform macOS --no-use-binaries --cache-builds
Open the .xcodeproj file to open the project.
Build by going to Product > Build.
Export an app bundle by going to Product > Archive > Export.