Compressive Volumetric Light-Field Excitation
SYSTEM AND SOFTWARE
A decent PC with enough RAM (16 GB or more, depending on the dataset).
- Matlab (>=R2015b) with Image Processing Toolbox. The software was tested on Windows 10 running Matlab R2015b.
External Libraries/Tools (included in
- some functions from Ron Rubinstein's OMP-Box
- SART implementation by Alexander Koppelhuber
- NMF toolbox by Yifeng Li and Alioune Ngom
- matlab-tree by Jean-Yves Tinevez to represent tree data structures in Matlab
- matgraph library by Edward Scheinerman to schedule parallel recordings
- Download or clone the software from Github.
- Download the data files (see data readme for details).
- The package should run as it is without any modifications.
run_all.mand it will create results with a low scattering level.
- Results will be stored in a
This source code supplements the following papers:
- Schedl, D. C. and Bimber, O. Compressive Volumetric Light-Field Excitation. Nature Sci. Rep. (to appear), 2017
- Schedl, D. C. and Bimber, O. Volumetric Light-Field Excitation. Nature Sci. Rep. 6, 29193; doi: 10.1038/srep29193, 2016
We probably can not take any feature requests, but we will try to help you getting the code running (just write us an email).
Institute of Computer Graphics JOHANNES KEPLER UNIVERSITY LINZ Altenberger Straße 69 Science Park III, 0354 4040 Linz, Austria P +43 732 2468 6640 firstname.lastname@example.org www.jku.at/cg