KC-137R family project by J Maverick 16 and it0uchpods Hanger.
This repo contains 6 military aircrafts derived from the Boeing 707 and it's variants.
KC-137R Stratotanker: Advanced Air-To-Air Refueling System, featuring up to date technologies (CFM56-5B7).
KC-137R-RT Stratotanker: Advanced Air-To-Air Refueling System with ATA refuel ability (CFM56-5B7).
EC-137R Sentry: Advanced AWACS System, featuring glass cockpit (IAE V2528-D5).
RC-137R Rivet Joint: Advanced Reconnaissance System, featuring glass cockpit (CFM56-5B7).
E-8R Joint STARS: Advanced ground surveillance, battle management, command and control aircraft (IAE V2528-D5).
C-137R Stratoliner: Advanced military transport aircraft and VIP clipper, featuring glass cockpit (IAE V2528-D5).
- MD-GRK (themadgreek): Original KC-137R project idea with CFM LEAP X engines.
- J Maverick 16: Initial contribution and update of original model; current maintainer and developer.
- Joshua Davidson (it0uchpods): Further contribution, introduction of the other variants and reconfiguration of cockpit, systems, FDM, Autopilot, Sounds and many more; current maintainer and developer.
- peter305305: Minor sound update.
- FL2070: Custom sound pack for engines and other.
- onox: Importation of some of his former 707 project with advanced MP refueling system.
- Martien Van Der Plas: Major 3D upgrades and texturing to all variants.
- Nikolai V. Christensen (Leto): Damage model, advanced radar and related help.
- Justin Nicholson (Pinto): Damage code and related suggestions, flight test and evaluation.
- SHM: Minor instrument addition.
- Gabriel Hernandez: Sound fixes and updates.
- D-ECHO: First RC-137R 3D version.
- chad3006: Instrument textures for Block 45 update.
- Jabberwocky (JWOCKY): Technical help and suggestions.
- Garry Brown (N-SCOT): C-137R HD livery package.
- Some other people helped in the project with minor contributions.
The original 707 work was done by Innis Cunningham and then Mark Kraus from the Lake of Constance Hangar.