Ansible Junos Configuration for EVPN/VXLAN
Sample project using Ansible and Jinja2 template to generate configurations and manage Juniper devices deployed in EVPN/VXLAN Fabric mode.
In this project you'll find:
- (1) Sample project for ansible with Playbooks and variables to generate EVPN/VXLAN configuration for multi-pod EVPN/Fabric in a multi-tenants environment.
- (2) Examples of configuration EVPN/VXLAN for QFX5k, QFX10k & MX.
- (3) Severals Jinja2 templates, packaged and documented into Ansible roles that can be reuse in other Ansible projects to easily generate Overlay & Underlay configuration.
- (4) Playbook to check the health of an EVPN/VXLAN Fabric.
Info on EVPN/VXLAN
White Paper on EVPN/VXLAN available on Juniper.net http://www.juniper.net/assets/us/en/local/pdf/whitepapers/2000606-en.pdf
Examples of configuration
All examples of configuration are available in the config directory: Here are some links to specific features:
- EVPN/VXLAN configuration for QFX5100 (L2)
- EVPN/VXLAN Configuration for QFX10000 (L2/L3)
- EVPN/VXLAN Configuration for MX
- eBGP Fabric only configuration
- Vlan Normalization configuration on access ports
- Active/Active LAG between 2 devices using ESI. Switch1/Switch2
Please refer to the file CONTRIBUTING.md for contribution guidelines.