Starting from this version, Austria Address Helper checks whether the address being added already exists in OpenStreetMap (in the surrounding area) and warns the user in such a case. The Overpass API is used to check the existence of the address.
Some municipalities have a specific combination of postcode and street multiple times in several localities. For example, the street "Feldgasse" in the municipality of Großebersdorf with the the postcode 2203 exists four times, namely in the localities Eibesbrunn, Großebersdorf, Manhartsbrunn, and Putzing. If this is the case, we need to set the
addr:city tag to the value of the locality and not the municipality so that the address is unique. If there is one such case in a municipality, all addresses in the municipality have the locality in the
addr:city tag (such municipalities get the attribute
Starting from v0.5.0, Austria Address Helper takes this into account and sets the
addr:city tag accordingly.
Starting from this version, the plugin lets the user choose the address type ("street" vs. "place") and sets the "addr:street" or "addr:place" tag, respectively.
- Fix a bug where the plugin did not correctly distinguish between 'street' and 'place' type addresses (thanks Wolfgang for letting me know).
- The "Fetch Address" menu item is now only shown if a data layer is present and exactly one object is selected.
- Added the distance between the selection and the address coordinates to the notification which is shown when an address was successfully added to an object.
- Made the notification duration shorter (2.5 seconds instead of 5 seconds).
at_bev:addr_datein the object itself and the full attribution in the changeset comment. Saves space and avoids that somebody overwrites the data source (the changeset comment is harder to revert).
- Using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Alt+A instead of Ctrl+Alt+B now.