- EclipseFP relies on BuildWrapper, a Haskell IDE library, for a lot of its functionality. See https://github.com/JPMoresmau/BuildWrapper for more information. Version 0.2 of buildwrapper has been validated with this version of EclipseFP
- EclipseFP also uses scion-browser. Version 0.1.3 has been validated with this version of EclipseFP
- The profiler plugin references properly all needed plugins to compile under all versions of Eclipse
- Fix issues with special editors (Happy, Alex and web based editors)
- 3406524: Multi valued fields in Cabal are generated one value on each line
- 3421901: Data Files form section in Cabal Editor only takes files. you can still select directories in the UI, all files underneath will be selected
- JDT and WST can be automatically installed when installing EClipseFP
- It is now allowed to have a project name that is not the same as the name of the cabal file. EclipseFP uses the cabal file found under the project. An error is logged if several cabal files exist.
- Cabal packages view to install packages from Hackage
- uses BuildWrapper instead of Scion, which allows building of projects that have Cabal>1.8 references between components (bug 3421334), C sources, etc
- You'll need to install buildwrapper and scion-browser and configure their paths in the Haskell preferences tab.
Thanks to Alejandro Serrano Mena, B. Scott Michel and Martijn Schrage for their contributions.
Thanks to all bug reporters and users for their feedback.
Thanks to all the people that expressed interest in EclipseFP and want to see it stay alive and improve!