2nd public CO2MPAS release following version
CO2MPAS 3.0.X becomes OFFICIAL on February 1st, 2019.
There will be an overlapping period with the previous official CO2MPAS version 2.0.0 of 2 weeks (until February 15th).
This release incorporates the amendments of the Regulation (EU) 2017/1153, 2018/2043 of 18 December 2018 to the Type Approval procedure along with few fixes on the software.
The engineering-model is 100% the same with the 2.1.0, 30-Nov-2018: "DADO" Release, and the version-bump (2.X.X --> 3.X.X) is just a facilitation for the users, to recognize which release is suitable for the amended Correlation Regulations.
The Type Approval mode (TA) of this release is incompatible with all previous Input File versions. The Batch mode, for engineering purposes, remains compatible.
the TA mode of this release generates a single ".zip" output that contains all files used and generated by CO2MPAS.
This release will not be distributed as an AllInOne (AIO) package. It is based on the 2.0.0, 31-Aug-2018: "Unleash" Release, launched on 1 September 2018. There are two options of installation:
- Install it in your current working AIO-v2.0.0.
- Preferably in a clean AIO-v2.0.0, to have the possibility to use the old CO2MPAS-v2.0.0+DICE2 for the two-week overlapping period;
- To install:
pip uninstall co2sim co2dice co2gui co2mpas -y pip install co2mpas
Note: If you want to install this specific version at a later date, after more releases have happened, use this command:
pip install co2mpas==3.0.0
Important Changes since
No model changes.
- Input-file version from 3.0.0 --> 3.0.1.
- It hosts few modifications after interactions with users.
- The input file contained in this release cannot run in older co2mpas releases in the TA mode.
- The old DICE2 is deprecated, and must not be used after 15th of February,
- it is replaced by the centralized DICE3 server. There will be a new procedure to configure the keys to sign and encrypt the data.
- The input-file changed, and we have prepared new demo files to help the users adjust. Since we do not distribute an AllInOne package, you may download the new files:
- from the console:
co2mpas demo --download