1st public CO2MPAS release following version
CO2MPAS 2.1.0 becomes available on 1 Decempber 2018, only for trial purposes.
DO NOT USE IT FOR OFFICIAL TYPE APPROVING.
INSTALL IT ON A CLEAN AIO (NOT ON YOUR CURRENT ONE).
Users are invited to validate this new release, preferably in a clean, separate AllInOne (AIO) installation, and report any bugs, or questions preferably in the GIThub platform. For confidential issues, use the dev-team's CO2MPAS mailbox (JRC-CO2MPAS@ec.europa.eu).
This release incorporates new features related to the Type Approval procedure along with few fixes on the software.
the Type Approval mode (TA) of this release is incompatible with all previous Input File versions, and the existing DICE procedure does not work.
The Batch mode, for engineering purposes, remains compatible.
the TA mode of this release generates a single ".zip" output that contains all files used and generated by CO2MPAS.
this release is comprised of a single python package:
This release will not be distributed as a AllInOne (AIO) package. It is based on the CO2MPAS version 2.0.0, launched on 1 September 2018.
Open the CO2MPAS console and type the following commands.
pip uninstall co2sim -y pip install co2sim==2.1.0
You cannot reverse the installation and return to the current official release.
Important Changes since
No major model changes.
- fix(engine): TA mode will not start the simulation if the user does not provide the pair of [RPM, Power] for which the RPM is lesser or equal to the
idle_fuel_consumption. This can be overpassed only with the
soft-validationflag. This option will use the value of Power series for RPM lesser than the RPM.
Note: This may affect the results in comparison to the CO2MPAS version 2.0.0.
- feat(ta): TA mode will not start the simulation if not all the fields in the CO2MPAS template are inserted. This does not affect the Batch mode.
- BREAK: Bumped input-file version from 2.3.0 --> 3.0.0.
- Old input-files cannot run with this version.
- The input file contained in this release cannot in older co2mpas releases.
- The input-file changed, and we have prepared new demo files to help the users adjust. Since we do not distribute an AllInOne package, you may download the new files:
- from the console:
co2mpas demo --download