The MATLAB implementation of our GoMBF-Cascade algorithm for 3D facial tracking.
- The algorithm is based on this paper: http://arxiv.org/abs/2009.00935.
- Tracking results: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1__M7KEN0jsjbgZMyTdn49MpQR95jk7ZJ/view?usp=sharing. Please note that these results were produced by a C++ implementation of the same algorithm.
- Create a 'model' folder under the main directory and put the models mentioned below inside.
- Put the following OpenCV DLLs and files into the main directory: opencv_core2413.dll, opencv_gpu2413.dll, opencv_highgui2413.dll, opencv_imgproc2413.dll, pencv_objdetect2413.dll, haarcascade_frontalface_alt2.xml.
Data and Models
- Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org for the training data, the parametric face model, a pre-trained 2D landmark detection model and a 3D facial tracking model.