Terminal Pomodoro Timer
Install via pip:
$ pip install pydoro $ pydoro
You can also use
pip install pydoro[audio] to get audio dependencies for OSX and Linux.
On windows you may try the packaged .exe file. See the releases page.
If you have pipx:
$ pipx install pydoro
pydoroto launch. More info in wiki.
- Pomodoro - Invented by Francesco Cirillo
- playsound.py - For playing audio file, Copyright (c) 2016 Taylor Marks
- prompt-tookit - For creating TUI
- b15.wav - Dana robinson designs, CC0 from freesound
- I wanted to follow Pomodoro Technique.
- I don't like to use mobile apps or web apps.
- No user info is stored, tracked or shared.
- I spend lot of time on my Terminal.
- Written in Python
This software is Copyright (c) 2019 Bhathiya Perera.
See the LICENSE file for more information.