When contributing to this repository, please first discuss the change you wish to make via issue, email, or any other method with the owners of this repository before making a change.
Support on code contribution is available at https://devdocs.jabref.org/contributing.
General overview about contributing for programmers and non-programmers is available at https://contribute.jabref.org.
Pull Request Process
- Understand the basics listed at https://devdocs.jabref.org/contributing.
- Follow the "formal requirements". They are not too hard, they merely support the maintainers to focus on supportive feedback than just stating the obvious. They also have helpful hints how to work with localization.
- Create a pull request. You can create a draft pull request to enable automatic checks.
- Wait for feedback of the developers
- Address the feedback of the developers
- After two developers gave their green flag, the pull request will be merged.