A simple chess game built from scratch for OSX, entirely using Swift 2.0.
Running the project
All that should be needed to build this is an up-to-date version of Xcode, on any suitable OSX environment. As soon as a suitable release build is pushed, this will contain a link to an associated GitHub release.
- OSX-native Cocoa GUI
- Human vs Human gameplay
- "Special" chess move support:
- En Passant's rule
- Multiple icon sets, thanks to PyChess (licensing info in LICENSING.md)
- Full code documentation (in-progress, see most recent commit)
- LAN network multiplayer in-progress
- King checking detection
- Computer opponents with configurable difficulty