ROUND 3. FIGHT!
||Build assets and start a node server1|
||Run a node server, compile assets, and watch for changes|
||Run tests 2|
- This is intended for production but you can run it locally if you want.
- There are none right now!
In my quest to master node.js I'm continuously working to improve my preferred stack for web app/site development. This repo builds a little portfolio site using...
- Express: Is Koa next???
- Pug: Formally Jade, now a small dog.
- Webpack: Asset bundling (JS, CSS, images, etc.)
- Travis CI
- Complete design & features
- Navigation design
- Homepage content
- Medium API integration (maybe?)
- Project pages
- Proper UI animations
- Migrate to Koa with...
- isomorphic web app support (React)
- Better live reloading support in dev mode
- Meaningful e2e testing support
Yo! I'm Jack, and I'm a developer with an eye for detail and a passion for user interface design. Previously I've worked as a freelance web designer and developer for local businesses in Brisbane, Australia. Now I like to build neat things using shiny new tools when I'm not busy being awesome at Marketplacer in Melbourne.