- See front-end repos update in real-time
- Vote on those repos
- Check that the same email doesn't vote twice
- Check that the same browser session doesn't have multiple voters
Ongoing Development (main notes, code snippets)
- Create React App
- Eslint and Prettier
- Github API V3
- Mongodb atlas
How To Run
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
In the project directory, you can run:
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
The page will reload if you make edits.
You will also see any lint errors in the console.
Launches the test runner in the interactive watch mode.
See the section about running tests for more information.
npm run build
Builds the app for production to the
It correctly bundles React in production mode and optimizes the build for the best performance.
The build is minified and the filenames include the hashes.
Your app is ready to be deployed!
See the section about deployment for more information.
- Overcoming rate limits without using server-to-server communication
- Getting vote counts from one api route, without updating all children components