A handy virion for PocketMine-MP plugin developers that checks if a new version of config is available. If so then it notifies the user about the new update and updates the config.
- Super simple virion to be used in your plugins.
- It checks if a new version of config is available and if so it then updates and notifies the user.
JackMD\ConfigUpdater\ConfigUpdater::checkUpdate(Plugin $plugin, Config $config, string $configKey, int $latestVersion, string $updateMessage = "");
- $plugin is the plugin whom you are calling the function from.
- $config is the config you want to update.
- $configKey is the version key that needs to be checked in the config.
- $latestVersion is the latest version of the config. Needs to be integer.
- $updateMessage is the update message that would be shown on console if the plugin is outdated.
- For information regarding how to use a virion in a plugin please refer here
This plugin is designed to be used only by PocketMine-MP developers who wish to provide their users with the info of when an update to the config is available.