- roBrowser website
- roBrowser forum
- GIT Repository URL
- IRC Channel: irc.rizon.net / Channel: #roBrowser
Table of Contents
- 1 What is roBrowser?
- 2 Prerequisites
- 3 Installation
- What is roBrowser?
To execute roBrowser you will require a recent Browser that support WebGL and an OpenGL ES 2.0 GPU compatible. It's tested and working on Chrome, Firefox and Opera. If you don't run roBrowser as a Chrome App and don't set a WebSocketProxy server, it will require Java plugin installed in your web browser to send sockets.
This section is a very brief set of installation instructions and subject to changes.
- 1 Download roBrowser and extract it.
- 2 Convert DB to get custom content to roBrowser.
- 3 Compile scripts to reduce loading time.
- 4 Installing the remote client and set the parameter remoteClient to your server
- 5 Installing the websocket proxy and set the parameter socketProxy to your proxy server url
- 6 Configure roBrowser - documentation or some demos