Write blog using Typora! demo
typora-blog is a simple but special blog program, Its biggest characteristic is post editing will be done locally, and use a specific Markdown editor —— Typora
- Less is more. It only keeps the most frequently used features of a blog program. So, no post type, no tags and no searching. If you really want these features, please add them yourself.
- No DB required, which makes it easy to deploy and manage.
- Friendly for extensions. Since it's not a static blog, you can realize more features you want.
GitHub provides a Webhook, you can use it for automatic deployment.
- This blog program does not provide blog name, logo and other configurations in
/config.py, please directly modify the template file
/app/templates/base.html, if want to change the appearance of the blog, please edit
- The program can accept two arguments, use
--helpfor more information.
Convention over configuration
- Write your post with Typora.
- Write down the current time in the following format at the first paragraph:
YY/mm/dd HH:MM:SS(Chinese users can use Sogou typing
sjto input the current time in format quickly.)
- Wrap the abstract using
<div id="a"></div>, or the first
pexcept the time paragraph will be the abstract.
- Export it without style and put it under
- The file name should be exactly the same with the title of your post, and it should end up with
- add all -> commit -> push
- You should save the
src/data/mdto make it easy for you to reedit your posts.
MIT © Jackeriss