Springboard Install Profile
The Springboard install profile makes it easy to get started with a fundraising website or to experiment with Springboard quickly and easily.
For full installation instructions, see the GoSpringboard.com documentation.
Auto Build (recommended)
When checking out this repository, it must be in a directory labeled
Unless otherwise specified, git will place this project in a directory called
springboard which will prevent this profile from working.
- springboard_modules: Custom modules created specifically for the Springboard project.
contributed modules: The list of required modules can be found in the
sbsetup.infofile of this project. If compatibility issues occur, refer to the precise version numbers from Springboard-Build project's build file.
- Salesforce toolkit: Checkout the tool kit from its repository into libraries.
All patches are automatically applied when a
springboard instance is built
using Springboard Build.
Fix issue where validation not failing when it should (node/1951700):
Fix ajax validation issue (node/1951722):
This is considered a critical issue because the issue prevented the ability to build tests on the form. The issue was caused by having each ajax request validate the entire form, which would cause simpletest to abort.
Salesforce Mapping form enhancements:
- (node/1951728): http://drupal.org/files/salesforce-externalId_to_idLookup-1951728.patch
- (node/1951730): http://drupal.org/files/salesforce_mapping-flexible_table_alter.patch
- (node/1951734): http://drupal.org/files/salesforce_mapping-descriptive_select-1951734.patch
These are not strictly considered bugs, however, 1951728 is considered required
because the usage of
externalId is too restrictive, and 1951730 allows an
easier ability to modify the form through the use of hook_alters.
Add simpletests to Salesforce Mapping:
- (node/1951744): http://drupal.org/files/salesforce_mapping-tests-1951744.patch
This is considered critical in order to provide a streamlined development environment.