👋 About me:
- My name is Jacob, I'm 16 and I'm from the UK.
- I'm looking to work with people on Rust/Zig projects of any nature so contact me if you are interested.
- I'm also looking to gain experience contributing to open-source Rust and Zig.
- I have experience with serenity-rs for discord bots and making simple keyloggers with Rust that I abandon quickly.
- I also have around 2-3 years of Linux experience, most of that using it as a daily driver so theres that too. (I currently use Artix)
How to reach me:
Website: coming soon
Currently Working On:
- A simple file organiser - keepclean.
- I think I'm helping to port a Zig book to mdbook?
- By extension, some sort of terminal menu library for TUI input.
- I'm pretty comfortable with writing Rust after ~ 8 months of doing so.
- Just started learning. A very fun language indeed.
As for other languages I have used in the past, I don't feel confident enough or knowledgable enough about them to write them here.