Animation Nodes Manual
This is the Official Manual repository for the Animation Nodes Project.
If you want to contribute:
- Fork https://github.com/JacquesLucke/animation_nodes_manual.
- Add some useful description of nodes, images, examples, correct typos, ...
- Create a pull request to integrate your modifications into the official repository.
- Wait for your modifications to be accepted.
- Congratulations, you have added some very useful information for future users!
Building the doc locally
- Install Python.
- Clone the forked repository to your computer.
- Open the folder that contains the repository.
pip install -r requirements.txt --ignore-installed
sphinx-build -b html docs build
- The rendered documentation is now in the build directory as HTML.
- The documentation is written in ReStructuredText.