Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.
Always 'make doc' for 'make dist'
PyXMPP 1.1.2 release
- tag for the 1.1.0 release
- Release 1.0.1 tagged
- missing tag for 1.0.0 release added
- it was not jggtrans... is it that late? (I do mistake after a mistake)
- nicer tag names (this is not CVS any more, I can do that)
- another missing tag added
This commit was manufactured by cvs2svn to create tag 'PYXMPP_0_4'.