Version 2.4.1 (2012-09-11)
Version 2.4.0 (2012-09-06)
IconPageIndicator! Uses state-list images to represent pages.
TabPageIndicatornow supports icons via
- Title indicator allows for drawing its line, underline, and/or triangle on
top of the titles for placement underneath a
- Tab indicator now supports ICS-style dividers (see styled sample).
- Fix: Do not attempt to change the
ViewPagerpage when a motion is cancelled.
- Fix: Long titles no longer overlap when swiping to the right.
Version 2.3.1 (2012-05-19)
- Fix: Corrected filename with erroneous lowercase letter.
Version 2.3.0 (2012-05-19)
LinePageIndicator! Draws small indicators lines much like the circle indicator but much more subtle.
UnderlinePageIndicator! Acts like the indicator on the Ice Cream Sandwich application launcher.
- Circle indicator now uses
android:orientationrather than custom attribute.
- Title indicator adapter callback now uses the standard
getPageTitle(int)method introduced in the r6 version of the support library.
- Title indicator now uses
android:textColorin its styles.
- Fix: Do not create objects in drawing, layout, or measurement steps of each indicator.
- Fix: Improve offset detection when page margins are in use on the pager.
- Maven: The dependency on the support library is now using an artifact from central rather than requiring you to deploy your own locally
Version 2.2.3 (2012-01-26)
- Correctly handle removing the last page when it is selected.
- Use antialiased text for the title indicators.
- New circle fill color for circle indicators.
Version 2.2.2 (2011-12-31)
- Fix incorrect
R.javaimports in all of the sample activities.
Version 2.2.1 (2011-12-31)
getTypeface()methods for title indicator. (Thanks Dimitri Fedorov)
- Added styled tab indicator sample.
- Support for widths other than those that could be measured exactly.
Version 2.2.0 (2011-12-13)
- Default title indicator style is now 'underline'.
- Title indicator now allows specifying an
OnCenterItemClickListenerwhich will give you callbacks when the current item title has been clicked. (Thanks Chris Banes)
Version 2.1.0 (2011-11-30)
- Indicators now have a
notifyDataSetChangedmethod which should be called when changes are made to the adapter.
- Fix: Avoid
NullPointerExceptions when the
ViewPageris not immediately bound to the indicator.
Version 2.0.0 (2011-11-20)
TabPageIndicator! Uses the Ice Cream Sandwich-style action bar tabs which fill the width of the view when there are only a few tabs or provide horizontal animated scrolling when there are many.
- Update to link against ACLv4r4. This will now be required in all implementing applications.
- Allow dragging the title and circle indicators to drag the pager.
- Remove orientation example as the DirectionalViewPager library has not been updated to ACLv4r4.
Version 1.2.1 (2011-10-20)
Maven 3 is now required when building from the command line.
- Update to support ADT 14.
Version 1.2.0 (2011-10-04)
- Move to
- Move maven group and artifact to
Version 1.1.0 (2011-10-02)
- Package changed from
- Add vertical orientation support to the circle indicator.
- Fix: Corrected drawing bug where a single frame would be drawn as if the pager had completed its scroll when in fact it was still scrolling. (Thanks SimonVT!)
Version 1.0.1 (2011-09-15)
- Fade selected title color to normal text color during the swipe to and from the center position.
- Fix: Ensure both the indicator and footer line are updated when changing the
footer color via the
Version 1.0.0 (2011-08-07)