- Added list and activity service.
- Movie and show services now have
- All "getter" methods have been deprecated and instead the instance properties should be used directly.
- Transitioned methods which returned
MediaEntityto use the more userful
dismissMoviemethods to the recommendations service.
print()method which acts like
fire()except writes relevant info to stdout rather than calling the remote API. This can be very useful for debugging just what your application is sending.
ServiceManagerand the individual services to control whether or not the SSL API endpoint is used.
TraktExceptionwhich is thrown when an exception was returned from the trakt servers.
- Add genre service for listing movie and television genres.
- Add filtering methods to the recommendations service for start and end year as well as genre.
- Fix deserialization of fields whose names contained underscores.
TvShowSeasonis now a complex type that can hold both a count, an episode number list, or a list of episode object.
- Add new properties to
- Some dates are now a
java.util.Calendarwhere the precision is to the seconds. Ones that remain
java.util.Dateshould only be used for the date they represent, not the time.
- The search service is now available from
enums for gender, rating type, and day of the week.
- Full test suite implemented.