Jasmine Adapter for JsTestDriver
- Olmo Maldonado (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Misko Hevery (email@example.com)
- Christoph Pojer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Create, or update, a
jstestdriver.conf file (see wiki page for more info).
jstestdriver.conf by prepending the jasmine library and the adapter's source files.
load: - "../jasmine/lib/jasmine-1.0.1.js" - "../JasmineAdapter/src/*" - "your_source_files.js" - "your_test_files.js"
test.sh (included) to your working directory, for convenience.
# copy cp /path/to/jasmine-jstestdriver-adapter/*.sh ./
server.sh and supply
-p, for port, and
-j, path to
jstestdriver.jar or follow the convention defined in the
.sh scripts (see Caveats below).
Open up http://localhost:9876/capture (update for your port) in any browser.
test.sh to test all tests (specs) included with the
jstestdriver.conf. Optionally pass a
-t arguments to
test.sh to set the path to
jstestdriver.jar and any test you'd only like to run, respectively.
- src: The adapter source code. Intent is to match interface with interface.
- src-test: The test files that verifies that the adapter works as intended.
The files located in this repo assume that the parent folder has the jasmine source and a jstestdriver compiled available.
Update the paths, or pass arguments (as explained above), to reflect your own layout if you'd like to test the adapter.
This release has a known bug (232) with relative paths. Quick solution is to place the
JasmineAdapter.js inside of the absolute path. In other words, make sure you do not use
... Other options are to: use a 1.3.1.jar or compile a jar from the HEAD (trunk) of the JSTD repository.
- 1.1 - 2011-04-06 Olmo refactors and clean code into a more encapsulated adapter.
- 1.0 - 2010-12-14 Misko completely rewrites the adapter and is now a passthru for JSTD. Adds ddescribe and iit.
- 0.5 - 2010-10-03 Chistoph has been improving the code and fixing bugs. Adds .sh files for simple run of server and client.
- 0.2 - 2010-04-22 Misko fixes and refactors the adapter: beforeEach, afterEach, and nesting supported.
- 0.1 - 2009-12-10 Olmo Initial release. Some support for beforeEach, afterEach, and matchers.