XBMC Video Server
This is a standalone web interface for XBMC which allows users to browse the library and download or stream the movies and TV shows in it.
- Browse and filter movies and TV shows
- Browse seasons and episodes for a TV show
- Stream media using an M3U playlist with one click
- User management (application requires login), including logging to see who's doing what and restricting access based on a whitelist
- Supports multiple XBMC instances and allows easy switching between them, including the ability to wake them using WOL if it's not available
- No configuration files
- Multiple languages
- Customizable interface
- PHP 5.4
- allow_url_fopen = On in php.ini
- Apache with .htaccess support enabled
- XBMC 12 "Frodo" or newer
Installation and usage
The project's wiki pages contain everything you need to know about installing, configuring and using this application.
Yii framework (http://www.yiiframework.com/)
Zend framework (http://framework.zend.com/)
Font Awesome (http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/)
jQuery Unveil (http://luis-almeida.github.io/unveil/)
This software is licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3.