XBMC Video Server
This is a standalone web interface for XBMC which allows users to browse the library and download or stream the movies and TV shows in it.
- Browse and filter movies and TV shows
- Browse seasons and episodes for a TV show
- Stream media using an M3U playlist with one click
- User management (application requires login), including logging to see who's doing what and restricting access based on a whitelist
- Supports multiple XBMC instances and allows easy switching between them, including the ability to suspend instances and wake them using WOL
- No configuration files
- Multiple languages
- Customizable interface
- PHP 5.4
- allow_url_fopen = On in php.ini
- Apache with .htaccess support enabled
- XBMC 12 "Frodo" or newer
Installation and usage
The project's wiki pages contain everything you need to know about installing, configuring and using this application.
- XBMC (http://xbmc.org/)
- Yii framework (http://www.yiiframework.com/)
- Yiistrap (http://www.getyiistrap.com/)
- Yii-less (https://github.com/Crisu83/yii-less)
- yii-consoletools (https://github.com/Crisu83/yii-consoletools)
- Imagine (https://github.com/avalanche123/Imagine)
- phpass (http://www.openwall.com/phpass/) (https://github.com/hautelook/phpass)
- Zend framework (http://framework.zend.com/)
- mobiledetectlib (https://github.com/serbanghita/Mobile-Detect) and gavroche/browser (https://github.com/gabrielbull/php-browser)
- jsonmapper (https://github.com/netresearch/jsonmapper)
- Bootswatch (http://bootswatch.com/)
- Font Awesome (http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/)
- jQuery Unveil (http://luis-almeida.github.io/unveil/)
- typeahead.js (http://twitter.github.io/typeahead.js/)
- phpwol (https://github.com/TomNomNom/phpwol)
This software is licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3.
The bundled font is Copyright (c) 2010-2014 by tyPoland Lukasz Dziedzic (email@example.com) with Reserved Font Name "Lato"