XBMC Video Server
This is a standalone web interface for XBMC which allows users to browse the library and download or stream the movies and TV shows in it.
- Browse and filter movies and TV shows
- Browse seasons and episodes for a TV show
- Stream media using an M3U playlist with one click
- User management (application requires login), including logging to see who's doing what and restricting access based on a whitelist
- Supports multiple XBMC instances and allows easy switching between them, including the ability to wake them using WOL if it's not available
- No configuration files
- Multiple languages
- Customizable interface
- PHP 5.4
- allow_url_fopen = On in php.ini
- Apache with .htaccess support enabled
- XBMC 12 "Frodo" (seeking works reliably on v13 "Gotham" only)
Installation and usage
The project's wiki pages contain everything you need to know about installing, configuring and using this application.
Yii framework (http://www.yiiframework.com/)
Zend framework (http://framework.zend.com/)
Font Awesome (http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/)
jQuery Unveil (http://luis-almeida.github.io/unveil/)
This software is licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3.