This source code is out of date, latest version available as compiled.
Mining monitoring tool with Android and iOS application support. Also supports Telegram, SMS and Push notifications with custom sounds.
For linux version check this:
Support SMS Sending when:
-- GPU temperature gets higher than required
-- Miner is not responding for X amount of minutes
-- Hashrate below X
Supports multiple miners with one local software installed.
Supports EWBF API
Supports Claymore's Dual Ethereum GPU Miner 9.3-9.8
Supports CCMiner-Alexis 1.0
Supports Excavator by NiceHash
- Supports profit monitoring
- Mobile friendly
- Profit graph
- Gpu graph (coming soon)
- Telegram support
- SMS Support
- This tool required .NET Framework 4.6.1 installed (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49981)
How to use
This release supports only windows systems.
Multiple miners supported, only needed to install one of the local miners.
Access token can be received and monitored from here: https://ethmonitoring.com
- Full guide available here: https://ethmonitoring.com/site/guide
Install windows application only for one local miner.
Add local hosts example: 192.168.1.1 and name: MyMiner1 (For custom port use: 192.168.1.1:3333)
Register on site to get the token
Insert token to box and press "Start monitoring"
Data will be uploaded to site and notifications can be added from there.
How to update
When downloading new files, extract them over or copy settings.json file to new folder where new binary is.
- Claymore's miner v9.4 needs to be enabled in firewall, v9.3 doesn't have this problem.
- EWBF needs to have --api 0.0.0.0:42000 command line parameter added to enable API access.
- CCMiner-Alexis 1.0 needs to have --api-bind=0.0.0.0:4068 parameter in the command line for API access.