Use Amazon Dash Buttons to Control Hue Smart lights.
- Follow the setup instructions for Hue and Amazon Dash
- Find you hue bridge IP address and setup an account (see: http://www.developers.meethue.com/documentation/getting-started)
- Enter the IP Address and Username into "lights-out.js"
npm installto install dependencies
sudo node node_modules/node-dash-button/bin/findbuttonand press your Dash button. At this point, you should be able to see the MAC address for you dash button.
- Copy the mac address into the script at the bottom
- Your done. Press you button, and watch your lights respond.