Xbox + Node + Hue + Pi
All confgured via a Web UI run across the LAN from the Pi.
Note: This app is only tested running in Raspbian on the Raspberry Pi. Should work on other linux's wont work on Windows or Mac OS X
- Plug in Xbox Controller to any USB port
- Download & Install Xbox Driver
sudo apt-get install xboxdrv
- Download the latest release
- Unzip into local directory and change into that director
/module/lamps.jswith the details for you hue bride account (follow the setup guide at http://www.developers.meethue.com/documentation/getting-started)
xboxdrv --silent &to run driver and place into background.
- Press buttons on your controller, see colors change.
- Marvel in awe.