JSPkg bash script
Installs JS packages from http://jspkg.com
jspkg is a shell script, so just download the jspkg file and add it to your
For example, on OSX, you might do:
curl -L -o jspkg https://raw.github.com/JangoSteve/jspkg-bash/master/jspkg chmod +x jspkg PATH=$(pwd):$PATH export PATH
jspkg COMMAND VALUE. The main command you'll be using is
jspkg install EasyTabs
This will install EasyTabs from
For more info, run
get permalink for package name install package
- install package with explicit version
- uninstall package (?)
- install collection of packages
- send list to server to retrieve list of resolved dependencies
- install all packages from retrieved list
- track packages installed to directory with PKGFILE
- generate / update PGKFILE.lock when packages installed
To run tests, install roundup and run
URL=http://localhost:3000 roundup jspkg-test.sh.
You will need a local version of JSPkg running at http://localhost:3000 with the command above. This may not be possible if you don't have access to the repo. As such, you may point the tests at http://jspkg.com, but we ask you to do this sparingly, as it will affect the download counts of the production site.
Written by Steve Schwartz (jangosteve).