KeePassQRCodeView is a plug-in for KeePass 2.x which shows QR Codes for entry fields. These codes can be scanned to copy the encoded data to the scanner (smartphone, ...).
Note: The QR Codes get generated by the plugin without the use of a web service or something. So no sensitive data leave the application.
- Download from https://github.com/JanisEst/KeePassQRCodeView/releases
- Extract the plug-in (KeePassQRCodeView.plgx) and place in the KeePass program directory
- Start KeePass and open a database
- In KeePass, right-click an entry and select "QR Code > Field"
- Click the QR Code to close the window