It's just a simple temperature regulator made with Arduino (I used Leonardo board but it should work also with Uno and others). It uses two-state controller with hysteresis to steer relay's output and popular DS18B20 sensor to measure temperature.
This is a Visual Micro project which is far better than Arduino IDE.
There is also control panel made in WPF to read and write data from board: HysteresisRegulator-WPF
A short list of project features:
- control loop with relay controller (with hysteresis)
- customizable parameters: set point, hysteresis width, thermometer resolution
- settings are stored in EEPROM
- uses Modbus protocol to set regulator parameters and to show current devices states
- Leonardo has 2 serials, main Serial is used by Modbus communication, the second one for debugging purposes
- additional input for device's settings reset
- LED on port 13 which indicates iiterations of control loop
- debug LED which toggles when debug data is sent through serial port (2s interval)
- control LED which indicates current output state. There should be relay circuit to control heater
- DS18B20 thermometer
Libraries that was used in this projects: