Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
What is included in this release:
- Make use of localized tag names
- Choose your own color wheel colors with sorting option
- New icons
This Stream Deck plugin will let you add color labels to file(s) and folder(s) in the Finder.
With this plugin installed, you can easily add/remove tags by pressing the color buttons on your Stream Deck. You can also choose to use the color wheel, which is a single button, so there is more space left on the Stream Deck. The color wheel will let you tap through the colors Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Gray. Furthermore you can create a button for assigning a custom tag, which you can give any label you want, and in addition to that you can give the custom tag a color too.
It's made for macOS only.
- 7 color buttons for quickly adding a color tag to the selected files.
- A color wheel, which rotates the color in the following order:
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Gray
- Assign custom tags, optionally with a color.
- A single button for clearing all tags from the selected files.