Sakai Connector Portlet
This portlet allows you to render tools from your Sakai environment inside uPortal. It is completely configurable, and each user can choose a tool from any of their Sakai sites to display in the portal.
- Allows a seamless integration between Sakai and uPortal
- Uses Basic LTI and OAuth for a secure single-sign-on connection
- Can be configured by an administrator to only allow certain tools
- Supports the CONFIG portlet mode for rich configuration
- Completely configurable for users to select the tools from sites they want to render
For more information, including a configuration and installation guide, project roadmap and screenshots, see: https://wiki.jasig.org/display/PLT/Sakai+connector+portlet