Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Early May release featuring a few new things.
- Export code (I7, I6, and TADS) to clipboard.
- 'W' key to swap objects in two selected rooms.
- Ability to start processing from the end of a transcript (@matthiaswatkins)
- Automap can now process multiword special commands to provide better flexibility to prevent keyword collisions between certain games. (@matthiaswatkins)
- General cleanup and speed improvements in the automapping (@matthiaswatkins)
- sample folder contain maps of real games (created by @andrewschultz)
- updated documentation (@andrewschultz)