Phase 0 (June 2019):
- Have all basic features implemented including find and replace, print and settings.
- Fix active bugs and glitches as much as possible.
- Launch it on Microsoft Store and setup release pipeline on GitHub.
- Create a landing website -> www.NotepadsApp.com
Phase 1 (Summer 2019):
- Improve Find and Replace UX.
- Automatic file save and restore.
- Markdown file preview.
- Diff viewer.
- Publish 1.0 version of Notepads by end of August 2019.
Phase 2 (By end of 2019):
- I will visit .Net core 3.0, Windows Apps, Xaml Island to see if I can port it over to win32 or WPF to get rid of UWP limitations and restrictions.
- Get rid of some of the UWP limitations by using: UWP with Desktop Extension