Next generation application development framework for .Net. Jasper is being built on the new DNX platform as the successor to FubuMVC and FubuTransportation.
- Provide a relatively easy migration path from existing FubuMVC/FubuTransportation applications
- Require minimal ceremonial code and cruft
- High performance and scalability
- Optimized application startup
- At least match the modularity and extensibility of current FubuMVC + Bottles
- Keep the "Russian Doll" model
- Combine FubuMVC and FubuTransportation into one library
- Use OWIN AppFunc as the new "Behavior", which effectively means "async by default"
- Build on top of the new DNX .Net runtime. Hopefully shoot for CoreCLR support
- Heavily leverage Roslyn capabilities
- Use StructureMap 3.2+ as the default IoC container