Javlo is a CMS written in Java by default it does not use a database, the creation of templates is very simple and only requires knowledge HTML / CSS / JS. Javlo exists since 2002.
Javlo uses a J2EE server as tomcat. Just add the WAR file to a tomcat and the CMS works with the default values.
- download and more info about getting statred
- general document and support site
- quick start for contributor
java / maven / tomcat
- Patrick Vandermaesen - Architect main developer
- Benoit Dumont de Chassart - Architect developer
- Gilles Hooghe - HTML/CSS/JS template developer
- Philippe Le Marchand - developer
- Jean-Philippe Selleslagh - developer
This project is licensed under GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3