A deck manager for Secret World Legends.
Secret Decks is not a true mod. Instead, it uses .NET and native Windows functions to automate input into the game window and manage equipment/ability load-outs (known as "decks").
- Display mode must be set to "Windowed (Borderless)."
- "Activate command input" must be bound to "numpad divide" (the "/" key on the numpad, which is the default binding).
- Add a new character profile by clicking the "+" button.
- In SWL, equip the items and skills you want to save.
- Click "Create" to save the deck.
- To update a deck, select it in Secret Decks, change your deck in SWL, then click "Update."