- PoshConsole 20 PoshConsole is a WPF control that self-hosts PowerShell, a framework for building PowerShell-based managment apps!
- Tunable-SSL-Validator 15 A .Net class and PowerShell module to enable best practices for SSL validation even with self-signed certificates.
- BetterCredentials 10 A wrapper for Get-Credential offering options that it should have offered
- PowerSite 9 A static page generator in .Net that is PowerShell friendly
- TreeSize 7 An exercise in live coding.
384 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 2 commits to PoshCode/PowerShellPracticeAndStyle Jun 22 – Jun 23
- Pushed 14 commits to RamblingCookieMonster/SecretServer Jun 20 – Jun 22
12 Issues reported
- Open #576 Rule proposal: warn when using constructor for hashtables
- Open #60 Avoid New-Object Hashtable
- Open #2 Example 1
- Open #59 Best Practices for Module Developement and Building
- Closed #13 Get-SSTemplate and Get-SSTemplateField fail silently
- Closed #12 Connect-SecretServer doesn't save the token it creates
- Open #30 XML Configuration in a PowerShell Tool?
- Closed #11 Get-Secret with ID should return something useful by default
- Closed #10 Specify PSTypeName when you make PSCustomObject
- Closed #9 Get-Secret should have parameter sets
- Closed #8 Get-SSTemplate should return the full field information
- Closed #7 Passwords may not be called "Password"